Now a days, employees can check their EPF claim online without any kind of disturbance.Employees can know the EPF claim status just in a few seconds and they can check the status on their finger tips.They don’t have to go to the EPFO office for knowing their EPF claim status.You can check your EPF claim status on the official EPFO portal.Everything is keep secured and it is very easy to know your EPF claim status.EPFO is also upgraded with the latest technology.It is offering many types of offline and online facilities for employees and employers. UAN Login Online.
Many of the employees of the organisation changing their jobs and after changing the job they apply for the PF claim of the previous job.EPFO facilitating the services that the employee do not to waste time to go to the EPFO office for their claim.Employees can apply for the EPF claim just by the home by the online method.Here are some benefits of the EPFO online services.
EPFO Online Benefits
- Its saves time because you do not have to the EPFO office only for knowing the EPF claim status.
- You can check your current balance of your Provident Fund.You are updated with your PF balance.
- You are going to notify for each information related to your EPF Claim and you can check it regularly for any kind of update.
How to check PF Claim Status
There are the steps for checking the PF claim status.Employee can check the PF by the official portal of the EPFO.This is very to check the PF claim status online.The steps are given below :
- First of all, you have to go the official portal of the EPFO. Click here for the official EPFO Portal
- Then click on the Know Your Claim Status on the EPFO Portal.
- Then the employee have to select the state and EPF region of the employee from the drop down menu.
- Then fill the establishment code of your region or office and then
- the complete list of the establishment code will be on the user screen and it is of 7 numerical digits and there will be also 3 digit of extension code.
- If extension will appear then fill it into the box otherwise leave the box blank.
- After this fill the region code and the office code and then
- You have to fill the establishment code and extension code in the box
- Then enter the 12 digits of EPF number which is allotted by the company to the employee and
- The last step is to click on the submit button.
After all this process you can know or check your EPF Claim Status without going the EPFO office and without wasting your precious time.And if you do not want to check the PF claim status online then you download the form from the official EPFO Portal and fill the form manually and submit the form in the EPFO office.Beside from downloading the form online but you can get the form at the EPFO office also.There is a EPFO rule that any company who having more than 20 employees in the company than they have to deduct EPF from salary of employees and follow all the rules and regulations which are created by the government. Uan Login Account Online.