Company who having more than 20 employees in the company than they have to deduct EPF from salary of employees and follow all the rules and regulations which are created by the government.Employees can know the EPF claim status just only in a few seconds.They don’t have to go to the EPFO office for knowing their EPF claim status.You can check your EPF claim status on the official EPFO portal.Everything is keep secured and it is very easy to know your EPF claim status.EPFO is also upgraded with the latest technology.It is offering many types of offline and online facilities for employees and employers.And one of the EPF service that you can make the EPF Online Payment. Employees pay EPF payment online through SBI.
You can pay online through the private banks HDFC, Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank and Bank of India.The last date for the Provident Fund contribution on the 15 of every month without any grace period.Employees can make the online payment and they can receive the text message for any kind of transaction.The contribution of the member will be credited to his account at the end of every month.
Employee need to go to the EPFO Portal and login from his account.The step are give below for the above :
- You have to go to the E Sewa through the official website of the EPFO Portal.
- Then you have to login with your username and with your password or you can register yourself and create an account,
- After login to the account and upload all the details for generating your Electronic Challan cum Return.
- Then you have to click on the Challan Submission option.
- And generate the Temporary Return Reference Number.
- For generating the challan, you have to fill all your monthly contributions
- Upload all the your monthly contributions in the text form
- Verify it and after this
- Download the challan
- The challan is valid upto 15 days from the date of generation and if you fail then to you have to repeat the process to generate another challan.
- You have to login to your SBI account online
- After login to your account then you have to Pay EPF menu
- Then you have to type Temporary Return Reference Number and choose the debit account
- Then confirm the account no. and click on submit button
- Then you will receive a success message
- The authorizer of this debit account has to authorise the transaction for some purpose
- After the completion of the authorization you can take a print of the challan.
How to use E Sewa Portal
EPFO E sewa is a special online facility which is launched by EPFO in 2012 for attaining the online receipt of ECR.You have to go to the through the official website of the EPFO Portal.Then you have to login with your username and with your password or you can register yourself and create an account.Employer can upload the electronic return which is displayed and converted in to the pdf form.